What is the Purpose of a Staff Meeting?
1) Have orderly, productive, and uplifting meetings; which will help create a more unified team and thus a more productive office.
2) Go over statistics from the previous month.
3) Acknowledge team members who refer patients to the office [along with the name of the patient]
.4) Go over new policy(s) or policy changes, as they affect the office.
5) Re-acquaint staff with existing policy(s) as necessary.
6) Completion of project(s).
7) Discuss future plans and goals.
8) Team Training
8) To allow team members to:
- a) Go over special reports.
- b) Gather agreement(s) and the opportunity to bring up
matters relating to the practice and/or their duties.
- c) Make announcements or tell others of good news and
items of interest.
This does not include things of a disruptive nature. Any serious discussion with individual team members should be done one on one after the staff meeting with the Doctor and/or Office Manager.